#Deals
16.9K viewsFind popular suggested posts and the most recent "Deals" posts.
Top posts

AMAZON ✨
#amazonfinds #Deals #finds #home #musthaves United States
3550 likes



100+ BIRTHDAY FREEBIES🎂 SAVE THIS FOR YOUR BDAY!!!
It's my Bday month so... I am on a quest to compile EVERY birthday freebie in Singapore 🎂!!! SAVE THIS so you don’t miss them during your birthday month!!! almost all freebies require membership now so do download them early to maximise your gains 🫢🤩 For this year's bday (2026), I coll
330 likes



$3/taco every tues all day in tanjong pagar
This popular mexican food spot is having Taco Tuesday at $3/taco ALL DAY in tanjong pagar! overall rating: 8/10 #mindfulspending #deals #sgeats #foodreview #mexicantacos
96 likes



1-FOR-1 MATCHA, HOJICHA & COFFEE ✨
💌 cafe nesuto at jewel is having a 1-for-1 deal on takeaway matcha, hojicha and coffee all day, every mon-wed! 🍓 it seems like the deal extends to flavoured options too, like strawberry matcha. 🥂 drinks can be mixed, so we got a hojicha latte and matcha latte! the lower-priced drink would be
37 likes



Birthday freebies I’m claiming this month! 🎂🎁
My birthday was quite recent, which means I’ve been slowly making my way through all the birthday freebies I can claim before my birthday month ends! 😋 And when I say free, I really mean FREE. The ones I’m sharing below don’t require me to make a minimum purchase or pay for a membership beforeha
19 likes

Stockpile Gift
My friend invited me to her baby shower and asked for laundry items since she already had diapers… but little did she know I’m an extreme couponer with a stockpile 😏💸 Come learn how & follow for more money-saving deals #couponing #coupon #savemoney #Deals #couponcommunity
4134 likes



Get your DJI Osmo Pocket 3 at $500 🔥
I’ve always wanted to get the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 but I just couldn’t justify buying it at that price since I know it used to be cheaper. When I saw it going for only $500 during 10.11, I bought it right away because I knew I wouldn’t find it at that price again 😱. The cheapest I’ve seen so far,
27 likes



THE body treatment to tone up!
As girls we naturally have more fats around our stomach area & i know how difficult it is to work those away! I exercise 3-4x per week & i still find it impossible to work it off😩 Then i came across this treatment called Bod Pulse by Bod Aesthetics. Bod Pulse works on tightening your mu
12 likes



HUGE Under Armour Sales
Saw this during my lunch break & honestly most items are really worth it! 6 pairs of socks for only $12 Caps were also only $12 Shirts from $19 Singapore EXPO #sal es #deals #shopping #promotion #Lemon8SG
12 likes



HUGE portion for THIS PRICE??😧🤤
My mom went to town and I decide to take her to a seafood place and no regrets going to Tong Fu Ju Sichuan Restaurant !! Went there before and obvs love their french bean and seafood. They’re currently running a promotion until end of dec haha ⭐️ FOOD AND DRINKS ⭐️ 🐟 $11.11 Grilled Fish
8 likes
Most recent



Flight Deals ✈️ 😄
Like And Follow 👍 (AI Generated Text 🤖 ) Garuda Indonesia has been known to bring live acoustic concerts to the skies, serenading passengers with 10- to 15-minute performances on select domestic flights. #sg #singapore #traveling #Deals #flight
0 likes



Flight Deals ✈️ 😄
Like And Follow 👍 (AI Generated Text 🤖 ) Here's another fun fact: Scoot's fleet is remarkably young, with an average aircraft age of just about 6 years. That's significantly younger than the global industry average, which sits around 15 years. This youthfulness is a deliberate
0 likes



Flight Deals ✈️😄
Like And Follow 👍 (AI Generated Text 🤖 ) 😄 One fun fact about STARLUX Airlines is that it is the only airline in Taiwan to serve bubble milk tea (珍珠奶茶) to passengers on board. #sg #singapore #Deals #traveling #flights
0 likes



Flight Deals ✈️ 😄
Like And Follow 👍 (AI Generated Text 🤖 ) Here's another fun fact about Finnair: Finnair's signature onboard drink is blueberry juice. Introduced in 2014 to reflect Nordic culture, the airline serves nearly one million litres of it every year — and the drink is even sold in Finnish
0 likes

Voucher 😄
Like And Follow 👍 #sg #singapore #Deals #voucher
0 likes



Ovaltine in a chocolate snack?! only $1 at 7-11!!
another viral food find at 7-11!! i swear, 7-11 has been upping their game recently with the Onigiri ice cream, Magnum dubai ice cream, Nasty Cookie dubai chewy cookie etc 😍 and now i gotta add a new one to the list - Ovaltine in a chocolate wafer?! honestly, i’ve never really heard of this b
5 likes



Voucher 😄
Like And Follow 👍 (AI Generated Text 🤖 ) Here is a quick summary of how to maximize your benefit for these rewards (with 11 days left to decide): 🏆 The Golden Rule: Don't buy something just because it's on sale. The best reward is the one that matches a purchase you already planned
0 likes



How I saved $58.7 on my plane ticket to Danang ✈️
Here’s how I’m planning to offset my upcoming $246.5 flight to Danang by paying only $187.8 and how you can do the same 😎 •HeyMax FlyAnywhere• HeyMax is basically like shopback, but for miles. It allows you to earn miles on hotel bookings, voucher purchases and even dining reservations. Her
3 likes

Shopee find✨
Recently discovered this in Shopee one the Indian brand Mamaearth and decided to try a few things. 🌾 Got the Rice Water Shampoo + Keratin Conditioner BUNDLE DEAL and is Chemical Free for $16!!! The conditioner smells sooo good! Mild almond + rice water scent, and my hair smells really nice a
1 like



Flight Deals ✈️ 😄
Like And Follow 👍 (AI Generated Text 🤖 ) KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines) is the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name—it was founded on October 7, 1919. #sg #singapore #Deals #traveling #flight
0 likes
See more