#eyepatches
93.6K viewsFind popular suggested posts and the most recent "eyepatches" posts.
Top posts



Pampering myself :)
Just wanted to give myself a little spa day, and this is me sharing it with y’all!! Hope y’all liked it!! 🫶🏽🫶🏽 #facemask #ledfacemask #pressonnails #nails #eyepatches #Lashes #falselashes #spadayathome #meday
1211 likes

best tip to brighten and depuff under eyes
i am obsessed with eye masks - some of them make a difference instantly and this is one of them topicals faded under eye brightening and clearing eye masks ($22) i never get any sleep and even with makeup it’s hard to conceal especially when my eyes are puffy. these instantly brighten my unde
426 likes

Pixi Eye Patches are my go tos 🤌🏼
#pixiebeauty #fyp #eyepatches #eyepatch #pixi #pixibeautifeyeeyemasks #lemon8beauty #Lemon8 #beautyfinds #beauty
573 likes

DARK CIRCLE AND PUFFY EYE TREATMENT.
This Pixi beauty Caffeine eye patches will reduce puffy eyes and dark circles #pixibeauty #eyepatches #undereyecare #skincare
443 likes

A travel essential ✨
The crazier the eye patches the better 🫶 #travelaesthetic #eyepatches #airportlook #travelessentials #travelselfcare
524 likes

Eye Patch
#eyepatches
290 likes

Depuff, Hydrate, Brighten & Firm Under Eyes
The ultimate cool-down. The new PDRN Pink Caffeine Collagen Eye Patches aren’t just skincare, it’s a self-care ritual. Feel the rush? as the pink hydrogel gives an instant surge of cooling comfort, locking in concentrated nourishment without slipping. In just 10 minutes, these jelly-textured pat
180 likes



How I Take Care Of My Under-Eye Circles ✨
My sleep schedule is a total mess but that doesn’t mean I slack on my under-eye care! It’s very important to me to keep my under-eyes looking bright and alive over gloomy and dark. These two are the main products I’ve been using recently to combat dark my circles. And over the past three weeks, I’v
112 likes



Amazon’s BEST under eye patches✨under $25👀
Late nights, stress, or no sleep? These under-eye patches are giving “8 hours of sleep” instantly 👀✨ Hydrating, cooling, and perfect for dark circles + puffiness without spending a fortune. Once I started using these, they became part of my self-care routine 🤍 Tap the link before they sell out
124 likes



How I treat my Eye bags ✨
I suffer from genetically DARK and puffy under eyes. If I don’t use my eye patches, I look physically ill without a thick layer of concealer…. Plus with an RBF, i frequently get asked “are you okay??” Over the years I’ve learned how to reduce them using products and eye patches. See the results
57 likes
Most recent

Eye care for the fall 🍂🙂↔️
Fall is here, which means it’s time to give my skin a little extra love 🍂🤎 As the weather gets colder, my under-eyes can feel extra dry, puffy, and tired, so I love having eye masks on hand for a little self-care moment! ✨ These have something for every need — Vitamin C for brightening, caffeine to
15 likes

I Scared Myself In The Mirror... Then These Eye Patches Saved Me 😭
Okay sparkle fam, we need to talk about my under-eyes 😭✨ these bewants patches gave me an instant cooling reset and my skin has never felt this awake. Zero sliding, zero mess, just calm hydrated under-eyes. 10/10 morning save. Fall Prime has bewants at 20% off on Amazon rn, just saying 👀🌿 What'
1 like

I Tried the bewants Sea Grape PDRN Eye Patches & My Under-Eyes Are Plump AF
sparkle fam my under-eyes have never bounced back this fast 😭✨ these bewants Sea Grape PDRN patches stayed put, plumped everything up, and left me glowing — zero sliding, zero mess. Fall Prime is live on Amazon rn, up to 20% off, just search "bewants" 👀💧 tell me — what's your under-eye
1 like

Abib Collagen Eye Patches
#koreanskincare #Abib #eyepatches #skincare #ugccontentcreator
6 likes



The Viral K-Beauty Secret For Tired Eyes ✨
If your under-eyes look constantly exhausted or you’re starting to notice fine lines, you need to try the Biodance Collagen Peptide Eye Patches! 💖 Why they are worth the hype: ✨ Ultra-low molecular collagen plumps fine lines instantly. ✨ 10-peptide complex restores elasticity and smooths wrink
0 likes
See more