#hyperthyroidism
ยอดเข้าชม 26.1K ครั้งค้นหาโพสต์ยอดนิยมที่แนะนำและโพสต์ "hyperthyroidism" ล่าสุด
โพสต์ยอดนิยม



6 Supplements💊to Support Hyperthyroidism!
I was recently diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism and had to make some health changes and doing research these supplements have shown promise in supporting thyroid health and managing hyperthyroidism✨ ⭐️Swipe to read the info of the supplements⭐️⬆️ Here are the most common symptoms: (which I ex
ถูกใจ 90 ครั้ง

ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษเวียนหัวเพราะอะไร
#คุณสนดูแลไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์ #เวียนหัว #ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ #hyperthyroidism
ถูกใจ 4 ครั้ง

เป็นไทรอยด์กินอาหารทะเลได้หรือไม่!?
เป็นไทรอยด์กินอาหารทะเลได้หรือไม่!? ต้องระวังไอโอดีนจริงไหม??คำถามนี้คนไข้ถามคุณหมอบ่อยมากกก มาฟังคำตอบคุณหมออังกูรค่ะ🥰 @หมออังกูร ผ่าตัดไทรอยด์ #นักกำหนดอาหาร #ไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ #hyperthyroidism #หมออังกูร
ถูกใจ 0 ครั้ง

🌸My Life With Hyperthyroidism/Graves Disease
It has been a roller coaster for sure. The constant doctor appointments, remembering to take medication on time, and the overall strain on my body has truly been a humbling experience. But through it all I still manage to wake up and be thankful for another day and I try my hardest to stay on track
ถูกใจ 82 ครั้ง

Hyperthyroidism
#hyperthyroidism #futurenurses
ถูกใจ 25 ครั้ง

I never thought it would happen to me🥲
Now I suffer from this awful condition! Lets make more women aware to take control of our bodies👩🏾🫶🏾 #hyperthyroidism #hyperthyroidismawareness #thyroid #thyroidproblems #Lemon8Diary
ถูกใจ 22 ครั้ง

"When your labs say you're fine, but your body says HELP. 🏥"
"I went to TTSH A&E with a blood pressure of 180 and a neck so swollen I could barely swallow. 🏥 The doctors ordered an ENT scope immediately. If you’ve never had one, it’s a tiny camera that goes down your nose to see your throat. It was terrifying, uncomfortable, and felt so invasive.
ถูกใจ 10 ครั้ง

Thyroid Eye Disease
8 weeks post op but this is a rundown of why I decided to remove my thyroid and why kicking my body into HYPO was the lesser of two evils. #hyperthyroidism #hypothyroid #gravesdisease #thyroideyedisease #thyroid
ถูกใจ 11 ครั้ง

Starbucks order for the day! No caffeine life!
I still want to order from my favorite places🫶🏾 #BookTok #hyperthyroidism #nocaffeine #starbucksdrinks #icedcherrychaistarbucks
ถูกใจ 4 ครั้ง

ไทรอยด์อันตรายไหมEp1.thyroid storm
#คุณสนดูแลไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ #ดูแลตัวเอง #hyperthyroidism
ถูกใจ 5 ครั้ง
ล่าสุด

อาการไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ
. #คุณสนดูแลไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ #ไทรอยด์ #ไฮเปอร์ไทรอยด์ #hyperthyroidism
ถูกใจ 2 ครั้ง

เป็นไทรอยด์กินอาหารทะเลได้หรือไม่!?
เป็นไทรอยด์กินอาหารทะเลได้หรือไม่!? ต้องระวังไอโอดีนจริงไหม??คำถามนี้คนไข้ถามคุณหมอบ่อยมากกก มาฟังคำตอบคุณหมออังกูรค่ะ🥰 @หมออังกูร ผ่าตัดไทรอยด์ #นักกำหนดอาหาร #ไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ #hyperthyroidism #หมออังกูร
ถูกใจ 0 ครั้ง

"When your labs say you're fine, but your body says HELP. 🏥"
"I went to TTSH A&E with a blood pressure of 180 and a neck so swollen I could barely swallow. 🏥 The doctors ordered an ENT scope immediately. If you’ve never had one, it’s a tiny camera that goes down your nose to see your throat. It was terrifying, uncomfortable, and felt so invasive.
ถูกใจ 10 ครั้ง

4โรคอันตรายชอบมากับไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ
#คุณสนดูแลไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ #ไทรอยด์สูง #hyperthyroidism
ถูกใจ 3 ครั้ง

5ผักพื้นบ้านดีกับไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ
#คุณสนดูแลไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์ #ผัก #ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ #hyperthyroidism
ถูกใจ 2 ครั้ง

ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษเวียนหัวเพราะอะไร
#คุณสนดูแลไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์ #เวียนหัว #ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ #hyperthyroidism
ถูกใจ 4 ครั้ง

ไทรอยด์อันตรายไหมEp1.thyroid storm
#คุณสนดูแลไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ #ดูแลตัวเอง #hyperthyroidism
ถูกใจ 5 ครั้ง

My Thyroid Journey | Day 1
"4 years ago, I was told I had Hyperthyroidism. I treated it like a common cold and ignored my medication. It took a trip to the Sengkang A&E and fainting in a supermarket to realize that this 'invisible' illness is a silent battle. 🇸🇬 In Singapore, there is so little awareness a
ถูกใจ 2 ครั้ง

5 สาเหตุที่เป็นไทรอยด์เป็นพิษแล้วน้ำหนักเพิ่ม
#คุณสนดูแลไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์ #ไทรอยด์เป็นพิษ #เพิ่มน้ําหนัก #hyperthyroidism
ถูกใจ 1 ครั้ง

Graves’ disease (Hyperthyroidism)
It’s all cute when you lose a few lbs but it ain’t fun after that.. #gravesdisease #hyperthyroidism #autoimmunedisease #thyroidhealth #thyroidproblems
ถูกใจ 11 ครั้ง
ดูเพิ่มเติม